Warranty of the goods is 24 months to private persons. Warranty for juridical persons depend on the warranty provided by manufacturers. Warranty does not apply on depreciable parts.
During the warranty period the Buyer has the rights to free of charge repairs or product replacement. If the defect is related to manufacturer’s fault all costs will be covered including repair works and spare parts.
In case of detecting defect the Buyer must inform the seller in writing no later than two month after the occurrence of malfunction and bring the device to warranty repairs.
Upon delivering products to warranty repairs a purchase invoice and all the documents accompanying the products must be presented. In case of missing puchase invoice the warranty is not valid.
The Warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Damage to the goods has occurred due to the Buyer’s fault;
- The goods have been subject to mechanical, physical or software damages;
- The goods have been taken apart;
- Damage or defect has been caused by ignoring the manual;
- Damage has been caused by external factors (Inappropriate electrical voltage, voltage fluctuations, moisture etc);
- Damage has been caused by foreign bodies, insects, dust etc.;
- Damage has been caused by use of an inapproprate software:
- Damage has been caused by unpurposeful use;
- Damage has been cause by wrong batteries;
- Damage has been caused by using the goods together with unaccepted devices;
- Damage has been caused by changing technical data of the devices in regards with maintenance of the goods at uncertified service providers;
- The control or marking stickers on the products have been removed or damaged.
The cost of repair works not falling under Warranty is a subject of existing price list.